I stole this from Cherise over at the DSMA's website. I hope you'll get inspired and answer these questions on your blog, so I can get to know you better, too.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
When was the last sad animal abuse commercial on? Other than that, it's been a while. Not sure when.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I have really interesting handwriting, I've been told.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Anything gluten- and nitrate-free! I like Applegate a lot.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Not that I'm aware of.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah, I would. I'm easy to get along with and I generally like most everybody I meet.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Nope, I'm a straight shooter. Just say what it is.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. They are one of my parts that has always worked!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Never. I'm non-adventurous to a fault.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal. It's horrible for you!! It just turns into a pile of sugar in your body!!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No. Unless they are too tight and I have to.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physical strength, no. Mental strength, incredibly strong. There's nothing I can't handle.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I know I'm strange but I don't really like ice cream. If I do eat any, it's Edy's Peanut Butter Cup. But I'd probably only eat a few bites.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I guess their overall appearance; how they put themselves together. I notice details.
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My fear of being a passenger in a car. I can't relax when I'm riding with someone else. I drive myself crazy.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My family, who live out of state.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Not drawing conclusions before hearing the entire conversation.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm barefoot now but earlier I was wearing brown clogs. Which is not smart in the winter.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
steak, winter squash and asparagus (dinner)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Investigation Discovery TV channel. Somebody's getting murdered I think.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Nude/flesh. It was always my favorite color in the crayon box. I like to blend in.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Bonfire and ironically, toast. And a coffee house.
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house. No question.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None. I don't like watching sports on tv. In person is another story.
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pizza (gluten free of course)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
On tv: Closer with Jude Law, Clive Owen, Julia Roberts and Natalie Portman. Dark and sexy.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
A blue PINK shirt from Victoria's Secret. If you're a chick, that will make sense to you.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. Hands down, Summer.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Right now Cardio, since it's the only thing I can do!
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
TV. There are some shows I just can't miss and aren't online. I'd miss my blogosphere friends and Tweeps tho.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Gone Girl. Almost done with it after putting it down for a while. It's interesting.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Laptop and iPad only.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
The ocean or a good (but not crazy) thunderstorm with rain
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
Depends on the mood. There's wind-down music, happy music, etc.
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sadly, I've only been as far as Canada and Mexico!
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Relating to people. I can talk to anyone about anything.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Benton Harbor, Michigan
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
beige with an awesome red door
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
- I'm a glass-half-full type 1 diabetic/celiac with a C5 spinal cord injury and life-altering allergies. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, grave's disease and celiac disease in 2010, a spinal cord injury resulting in a spinal cord fusion at the C5 level in 2012 (resulting in chronic pain and life-long physical restrictions) and bad ass allergies in 2013. I believe having a positive attitude is the only way to live with disease and injury. I also believe that life doesn't have to be PERFECT for it to be WONDERFUL. Disease and injuries are expensive, so I live a frugal yet full life (I'm a fru"GAL"!) Please know I am NOT any sort of professional and am not giving professional advice. This is just my blog; my day-to-day story.